Snow falling on cedars / David Guterson.
View other formats and editions
- 3 of 3 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Rockville Public Library.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 0786205164 (U.S. : softcover : acid-free paper)
- Physical Description: 585 p. (large print) ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: Thorndike, Me., USA : Thorndike Press, 1996, c1994.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Japanese-Americans > Washington (State) > Fiction.
Trials (Murder) > Washington (State) > Fiction.
Journalists > Washington (State) > Fiction.
Washington (State) > Fiction.
Snow Falling on Cedars
David Guterson was born in Seattle and later graduated from the University of Washington. Before becoming a full-time writer, Guterson was a high school English teacher and a contributing editor for Harper's Magazine. Guterson has published The Country Ahead of Us, The Country Behind, a collection of short stories, and Family Matters: Why Home Schooling Makes Sense, a nonfiction book. Snow Falling on Cedars is Guterson's most famous work; it has won the Pen/Faulkner Award and was an American Booksellers Book of the Year Nominee. (Bowker Author Biography)