The intuitionist / Colson Whitehead.
- 8 of 8 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Rockville Public Library.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 0385492995
- Physical Description: 255 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st Anchor Books ed.
- Publisher: New York : Anchor Books, 1999.
An elevator inspector becomes the center of controversy when an elevator crashes. The inspector, Lila Mae Watson, is a black woman who inspects by intuition, as opposed to visual observation, and now she must prove her method was not at fault. A study of society's attitude to technology and a debut in fiction.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||African Americans > Fiction.
African American women > Fiction.
Elevators > Inspection > Fiction.