The dragon's eye / Dugald Steer ; illustrated by Douglas Carrel.
- ISBN: 0763628107
- ISBN: 9780763628109
- ISBN: 0763638072 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780763638078 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 221 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: Cambridge, MA : Candlewick Press, 2006.
Something that I still could hardly make out was flying round and round th room, I could see wings, scales, and a wisp of smoke rising from its nostrils. I saw it fly over to the other side of the room, positioning it's self directly opposite me. With wings outspread and claws at the ready, it fixed me with its beady eyes and bagan to fly straight at me.
Dr. Ernest Drake calls on his two newest students, twelve-year-old Daniel and his sister, Beatrice, to help protect the precious Dragon's Eye jewel from the evil dragonologist Ignatius Crook.
|Target Audience Note:||
5.7 Follett Library Resources
3-6 Follett Library Resources
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dragons > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 21 of 21 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Rockville Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 21 total copies.