Abe Lincoln crosses a creek : a tall, thin tale (introducing his forgotten frontier friend) / Deborah Hopkinson ; pictures by John Hendrix.
- ISBN: 9780375937682 (reinforced)
- ISBN: 0375937684 (reinforced)
- ISBN: 9780375837685 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 037583768X (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 34 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 25 x 30 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Schwartz & Wade Books, c2008.
In Knob Creek, Kentucky, in 1816, seven-year-old Abe Lincoln falls into a creek and is rescued by his best friend, Austin Gollaher.
|Target Audience Note:||
A Junior Library Guild selection
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865 > Childhood and youth > Juvenile fiction.
Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865 > Childhood and youth > Fiction.
Best friends > Juvenile fiction.
Friendship > Juvenile fiction.
Best friends > Fiction.
Friendship > Fiction.