A wrinkle in time / Madeleine L'Engle.
View other formats and editions
- 2 of 2 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Rockville Public Library.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 0312367554 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 9780312367558 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 212 p. ; 18 cm.
- Edition: 1st Square fish mass market ed.
- Publisher: New York : Farrar, Straus, and Giroux, 2007, c1962.
Meg Murry and her friends become involved with unearthly strangers and a search for Meg's father, who has disappeared while engaged in secret work for the government.
Search for related items by subject