Play ball, Jackie! / Stephen Krensky ; illustrated by Joe Morse.
- 47 of 49 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Rockville Public Library.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Rockville Public Library||E KRE (Text to phone)||34035132724135||Juvenile Easy||Available||-|
|Rockville Public Library||E KRE (Text to phone)||34035132724143||Juvenile Easy||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0822590301 : SAL
- ISBN: 9780822590309 (lib. bdg. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0822590301 (lib. bdg. : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : ill. ; 24 x 28 cm.
- Publisher: Minneapolis : Millbrook Press, 2011.
|General Note:||Nutmeg Award Nominee, Elementary, 2016.|
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||Includes bibliographical references.|
|Summary, etc.:||On April 15, 1947, Matt Romano and his father watch the Brooklyn Dodgers season-opener, during which Jackie Robinson, a twenty-eight-year-old rookie, breaks the "color line" that had kept black men out of Major League baseball. Includes facts about Jackie Robinson's life and career.|
Nutmeg Award Nominee, Elementary, 2016.