The killer angels / Michael Shaara and Jeff Shaara.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Rockville Public Library.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 9780739378168 (lg. print) :
- ISBN: 0739378163 (lg. print) :
- Physical Description: 608 p. (large print) ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Random House Large Print, 2011.
The Battle of Gettysburg was fought for two dreams-- freedom, and a way of life. Memories, promises, and love were carried into the battle but what fell was shattered futures, forgotten innocence, and crippled beauty. This is an historically accurate presentation of the Battle of Gettysburg and the events that lead to it.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Gettysburg, Battle of, Gettysburg, Pa., 1863 > Fiction.
Large type books.
Pennsylvania > History > Civil War, 1861-1865 > Fiction.