Jasper Jones [electronic resource] : a novel / by Craig Silvey.
- ISBN: 9780375896781 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0375896783 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (312 p.)
- Edition: 1st American ed.
- Publisher: New York : Alfred A. Knopf, 2011.
|Summary, etc.:||In small-town Australia, teens Jasper and Charlie form an unlikely friendship when one asks the other to help him cover up a murder until they can prove who is responsible.|
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject