The great trouble : a mystery of London, the blue death, and a boy called Eel / Deborah Hopkinson.
- ISBN: 9780375848186 (hbk.)
- ISBN: 0375848185 (hbk.)
- ISBN: 9780375948183 (lib. bdg.)
- ISBN: 037594818X (lib. bdg.)
- Physical Description: 249 pages : illustrations, maps ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Alfred A. Knopf, 2013.
|General Note:||Nutmeg Award Nominee, Intermediate, 2016.|
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||Includes bibliographical references (pages 245-247).|
|Summary, etc.:||Eel, an orphan, and his best friend Florrie must help Dr. John Snow prove that cholera is spread through water, and not poisonous air, when an epidemic sweeps across their London neighborhood in 1854.|
Nutmeg Award Nominee, Intermediate, 2016.
Search for related items by subject