- 11 of 12 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Rockville Public Library.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 1400064562
- ISBN: 9781400064564 (acid-free paper)
- Physical Description: 311 p. ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Random House, 2005.
With a new introd. by the author.
When three people are killed by a great white shark in three different incidents, the police chief of a Long Island resort town is forced to take action.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Sharks > Fiction.
Shark attacks > Fiction.
Police chiefs > Fiction.
Seaside resorts > Fiction.
Marine biologists > Fiction.