A confederacy of dunces / John Kennedy Toole ; with a foreword by Walker Percy..
View other formats and editions
- 1 of 2 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Rockville Public Library.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 9780807159613 (large print edition)
- ISBN: 0807159611 (large print edition)
- Physical Description: viii, 603 pages (large print) ; 25 cm
- Edition: 35th anniversary edition (Large print edition)..
- Publisher: Baton Rouge : Louisiana State University Press, 2014
Introduces Ignatius Reilly, whom Walker Percy dubs "slob extraordinaire, a mad Oliver Hardy, a fat Don Quixote, a perverse Thomas Aquinas rolled into one." Other characters in the novel set in New Orleans include his mother; Miss Trixie, the octogenarian assistant accountant at Levi Pants; inept, wan Patrolman Mancuso; Darlene, the Bourbon Street stripper with a penchant for poultry; and Jones, the jivecat in space-age dark glasses.
Pulitzer Prize, Fiction, 1981.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Mothers and sons > Fiction.
Young men > Fiction.
Large type books.
New Orleans (La.) > Fiction.