The life-changing magic of tidying up : the Japanese art of decluttering and organizing / Marie Kondo ; translated from the Japanese by Cathy Hirano.
- 5 of 5 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Rockville Public Library.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 1410484408 (hardcover : large print)
- ISBN: 9781410484406 (hardcover : large print)
- ISBN: 9781410484406 (hardcover ; large print)
- ISBN: 1410484408 (hardcover ; large print)
- Physical Description: 269 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, Cengage Learning, 2015.
- Copyright: ©2014
"This English translation by Cathy Hirano first published in Great Britain by Ebury Publishing, an imprint of Random House UK, London."
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Why can't I keep my house in order? -- Finish discarding first -- Tidying by category works like magic -- Storing your things to make your life shine -- The magic of tidying dramatically transforms your life.
Japanese cleaning consultant Marie Kondo takes tidying to a whole new level, promising that if you properly simplify and organize your home once, you'll never have to do it again. Most methods advocate a room-by-room or little-by-little approach, which doom you to pick away at your piles of stuff forever. The KonMari Method, with its revolutionary category-by-category system, leads to lasting results. In fact, none of Kondo's clients have lapsed (and she still has a three-month waiting list). With detailed guidance for determining which items in your house "spark joy" (and which don't), this book featuring Tokyo's newest lifestyle phenomenon will help you clear your clutter and enjoy the unique magic of a tidy home -- and the calm, motivated mindset it can inspire.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Storage in the home.
Large type books.
|Genre:||Large type books.
Large type books.