The haunted season : a Max Tudor novel / by G.M. Malliet.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781410485496
- ISBN: 1410485498
- Physical Description: 473 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, 2016.
- Copyright: ©2015
Something sinister is afoot at Totleigh Hall, the showcase of the sleepy English village of Nether Monkslip. Lord and Lady Baaden-Boomethistle have been in residence for some weeks now, and the villagers are hoping for a return to the days when the lord of the manor sprinkled benefits across the village like fairy dust. But a sudden grisly death intervenes, and Max Tudor's talent for sorting through clues is once again called into play.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Clergy > England > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Manors > Fiction.
Aristocracy (Social class) > Fiction.
England > Fiction.
Large type books.
Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Thorndike Press large print mystery
- Max Tudor novel
- Malliet, G. M., 1951- Max Tudor novel.
- Thorndike Press large print mystery series.