Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens agenda / Becky Albertalli.
View other formats and editions
- 5 of 5 copies available at Bibliomation.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|David M. Hunt Library - Falls Village||jALB (Text to phone)||33180141796426||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
|Milford Public Library||ALBERTALLI Becky (Text to phone)||34013141982002||Workroom||Available||-|
|Oxford Public Library||YAH FIC ALB (Text to phone)||33530143023296||Young Adult Fiction||Available||-|
|Rowayton Library||YA ALB (Text to phone)||33625122951846||Young Adult Fiction||Available||-|
|Silas Bronson Library - Waterbury||YA FIC ALBERTALLI, B (Text to phone)||34005142750438||Young Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0062839705 : HRD
- ISBN: 9780062839701 : HRD
- ISBN: 0062839705 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9780062839701 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9780062792167 (paperback)
- ISBN: 0062792164 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 343, 15, 11 pages : photographs ; 22 cm
- Edition: Special edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Balzer + Bray, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2015
Originally published: 2015.
"Special edition...contains exclusive bonus material, including the very first Simon-Blue emails, backstage photos from the Simon movie set, a conversation with the author, and excerpts from The Upside of Unrequited and Leah on the Offbeat."--flyleaf.
"Sixteen-year-old, not-so-openly-gay Simon Spier is blackmailed into playing wingman for his classmate or else his sexual identity--and that of his pen pal--will be revealed"-- Provided by publisher.
Nutmeg Award Winner, High School, 2018.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Young adult fiction.