- 13 of 13 copies available at Bibliomation.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Rockville Public Library. (Show preferred library)
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Southbury Public Library||JP MCC (Text to phone)||34019145863403||Juvenile New Fiction||Recently Returned||-|
|Weston Public Library||E McCLOSKEY (Text to phone)||34053142838670||Easy||Available||-|
|Woodbury Public Library||J-E McCLOSKEY (Text to phone)||34018142690447||Juvenile Picture Book||Available||-|
|« Previous 10|
- ISBN: 0316510319 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9780316510318 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9780316510318 : SAL
- ISBN: 0316510319 : SAL
- ISBN: 9780316510318 (hardback)
- ISBN: 0316510319 (hardback)
- Physical Description: 32 unnumbered pages : color illustrations ; 29 cm
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown and Company, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018
"Charlotte has a talent for anything technological, so when she receives a doll as a present, she upgrades it with a few spare parts and some code to create a new and improved friend"--Provided by publisher.
Charter Oak Children’s Book Award (COCBA) Winner, 2018-2019.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dolls > Juvenile fiction.
Technology > Juvenile fiction.
Dolls > Fiction.
Technology > Fiction.