- ISBN: 0316510319 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9780316510318 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9780316510318 : SAL
- ISBN: 0316510319 : SAL
- ISBN: 9780316510318 (hardback)
- ISBN: 0316510319 (hardback)
- Physical Description: 32 unnumbered pages : color illustrations ; 29 cm
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown and Company, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018
"Charlotte has a talent for anything technological, so when she receives a doll as a present, she upgrades it with a few spare parts and some code to create a new and improved friend"--Provided by Publisher.
Charter Oak Children’s Book Award (COCBA) Nominee, 2018-2019.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dolls > Juvenile fiction.
Technology > Juvenile fiction.
Dolls > Fiction.
Technology > Fiction.