View other formats and editions
- 57 of 94 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 2 copies available at Rockville Public Library.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Rockville Public Library||F COB (Text to phone)||34035145444556||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
|Rockville Public Library||F COB B&T (Text to phone)||34035144443278||Adult Fiction||Checked out||11/30/2019|
- ISBN: 9781538748466 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1538748460 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 371 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Grand Central Publishing, 2019.
- Owned by the Most Libraries: 5 / 5.0
- Top Holds Over Last 5 Years: 5 / 5.0
|Summary, etc.:||"You've lost your daughter. She's addicted to drugs and to an abusive boyfriend. And she's made it clear that she doesn't want to be found. Then, by chance, you see her playing guitar in Central Park. But she's not the girl you remember. This woman is living on the edge, frightened, and clearly in trouble. You don't stop to think. You approach her, beg her to come home. She runs. And you do the only thing a parent can do: you follow her into a dark and dangerous world you never knew existed. Before you know it, both your family and your life are on the line. And in order to protect your daughter from the evils of that world, you must face them head on"--Provided by publisher.|
Search for related items by subject
Runaway women Fiction
Drug addicts Fiction