Neon prey / John Sandford.
View other formats and editions
- 12 of 15 copies available at Bibliomation.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Rockville Public Library. (Show preferred library)
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Rockville Public Library||F SAN (Text to phone)||34035144451172||Adult Large Type||Available||-|
|Ansonia Public Library||LP SANDFORD, JOHN (Text to phone)||34045120746693||Adult New Large Type||Available||-|
|C.H. Booth Library - Newtown||LP MYS SAN (Text to phone)||34014141731126||Adult New Large Type||Available||-|
|Series: Lucas Davenport, 29|
|Derby Public Library||LP FIC SAN (Text to phone)||34047141760141||Adult Fiction Large Type||Available||-|
|Easton Public Library||LP SANDFORD, JOHN (Text to phone)||37777134614197||Adult Large Type||Available||-|
|Hagaman Memorial Library - East Haven||LTE F SANDFORD (Text to phone)||31953142945925||Adult New Fiction Large Type||Available||-|
|Hall Memorial Library - Ellington||LP/SANDFORD, JOHN (Text to phone)||34037143282566||Adult Fiction Large Type||Available||-|
|Jonathan Trumbull Library - Lebanon||LP SAN Lucas Davenport Bk.29 (Text to phone)||33430145680021||Adult Fiction Large Type||Checked out||10/19/2019|
|Milford Public Library||SANDFORD John (Text to phone)||34013143661760||Adult New Large Type||Available||-|
|New Milford Public Library||LP MYS SANDF (Text to phone)||34021130836782||Adult Fiction Large Type||Available||-|
|Next 10 »|
- ISBN: 1432860275
- ISBN: 9781432860271
- ISBN: 9781432860271 : HRD
- ISBN: 1432860275 : HRD
- ISBN: 9781432860271 (large print) (hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1432860275 (large print) (hardcover : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 521 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large Print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019
It was a relatively minor criminal matter, but enough that the U.S. Marshals obtained a warrant to enter the home. They didn't expect to unearth trophies from a score of killings. Now Lucas Davenport is on the trail of a serial murderer, one who was able to operate for years without notice or suspicion. But there's even more to this killer than meets the eye.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Davenport, Lucas (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
United States marshals > Fiction.
Serial murder investigation > Fiction.
Louisiana > Fiction.
Large type books.
Serial murderers > Fiction.
Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Thorndike Press Large print basic
- A Lucas Davenport novel
- Sandford, John, 1944 February 23- Prey novel.
- Thorndike Press Large print basic series.