The 19th Christmas / James Patterson & Maxine Paetro.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781549153945 (sound recording ; Blackstone Library CD)
- ISBN: 1549153943 (sound recording ; Blackstone Library CD)
- ISBN: 9781549120954
- ISBN: 1549120956
- Physical Description: 6 audio discs (7 hr.) : CD audio, digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [New York] : Hachette Book Group, 
- Top Holds Over Last 5 Years: 2 / 5.0
|General Note:||Compact discs.
Includes an excerpt from The 20th Midnight.
|Participant or Performer Note:||Read by January LaVoy.|
|Summary, etc.:||Solving crimes never happens on schedule, but the month of December is upended for the Women's Murder Club when a criminal mastermind known only as "Loman" unleashes credible threats by the hour.|
Search for related items by subject
Detective and mystery fiction.