My life with dyslexia / written by Mari Schuh ; art by Isabel Muñoz.
- ISBN: 9781681519944
- ISBN: 1681519941
- ISBN: 9781681526416
- ISBN: 1681526417
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations ; 22 x 24 cm.
- Publisher: Mankato, Minnesota : Amicus Illustrated, 
- Copyright: ©2021
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page 24).
"Meet Scott! He likes coding and playing basketball. He also has dyslexia. Scott is real and so are his experiences. Learn about his life in this illustrated narrative nonfiction picture book for elementary students"--Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 6-9 Amicus.
Grades 2-3 Amicus.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dyslexia > Juvenile literature.
Dyslexic children > United States > Biography > Juvenile literature.
|Genre:||Instructional and educational works.
Search for related items by series
- 7 of 8 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Rockville Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 8 total copies.