My life with ADHD / written by Mari Schuh ; art by Isabel Muñoz.
- ISBN: 9781681519913
- ISBN: 1681519917
- ISBN: 9781681526386
- ISBN: 1681526387
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations ; 22 x 24 cm.
- Publisher: Mankato, Minnesota : Amicus Illustrated, 
- Copyright: ©2021
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page 24).
"Meet Annabelle! She loves to draw and play her ukulele. She also has Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). Annabelle is real and so are her experiences. Learn about her life in this illustrated narrative nonfiction picture book for elementary students"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 6-9 Amicus.
Grades 2-3 Amicus.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder > Juvenile literature.
Attention-deficit-disordered children > United States > Biography > Juvenile literature.
|Genre:||Instructional and educational works.
Search for related items by series
- 8 of 8 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Rockville Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 8 total copies.