My life with autism / written by Mari Schuh ; art by Isabel Muñoz.
- ISBN: 9781681519920
- ISBN: 1681519925
- ISBN: 9781681526393
- ISBN: 1681526395
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations ; 22 x 24 cm.
- Publisher: Mankato, Minnesota : Amicus Illustrated, 
- Copyright: ©2021
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page 24).
"Meet Zen! He loves to draw and play video games. He also has autism. Zen is real and so are his experiences. Learn about his life in this illustrated narrative nonfiction picture book for elementary students"--Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 6-9 Amicus.
Grades 2-3 Amicus.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Autism in children > Juvenile literature.
Autistic children > United States > Biography > Juvenile literature.
|Genre:||Instructional and educational works.
Search for related items by series
- 6 of 7 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Rockville Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 7 total copies.