My life with blindness / written by Mari Schuh ; art by Isabel Muñoz.
- ISBN: 9781681519890
- ISBN: 1681519895
- ISBN: 9781681526362
- ISBN: 1681526360
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations ; 22 x 24 cm.
- Publisher: Mankato, Minnesota : Amicus Illustrated, 
- Copyright: ©2021
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page 24).
"Meet Kadence! She loves to bake cookies and hang out with friends. She's also partly blind. Kadence is real and so are her experiences. Learn about her life in this illustrated narrative nonfiction picture book for elementary students"--Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 6-9 Amicus.
Grades 2-3 Amicus.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Blind children > United States > Biography > Juvenile literature.
Blindness in children > Juvenile literature.
Vision disorders in children > Juvenile literature.
|Genre:||Instructional and educational works.
Search for related items by series
- 8 of 8 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Rockville Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 8 total copies.