My life with deafness / written by Mari Schuh ; art by Isabel Muñoz.
- ISBN: 9781681519906
- ISBN: 1681519909
- ISBN: 9781681526379
- ISBN: 1681526379
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations ; 22 x 24 cm.
- Publisher: Mankato, Minnesota : Amicus Illustrated, 
- Copyright: ©2021
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page 24).
"Meet Danton! He loves his dogs and playing football. He's also deaf. Danton is real and so are his experiences. Learn about his life in this illustrated narrative nonfiction picture book for elementary students"--Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 6-9 Amicus.
Grades 2-3 Amicus.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Deaf children > United States > Biography > Juvenile literature.
Deafness in children > Juvenile literature.
|Genre:||Instructional and educational works.
Search for related items by series
- 5 of 6 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Rockville Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 6 total copies.