Smart money choices / by Jennifer Boothroyd.
- ISBN: 9781647479046
- ISBN: 1647479045
- ISBN: 9781647479114
- ISBN: 1647479118
- Physical Description: pages cm.
- Publisher: Minneapolis, MN : Bearport Publishing Company, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Ways to use money -- Money matters.
"It can be easy to spend and harder to save when it comes to money. But making smart money choices is an important part of learning about money. Develop early money management skills and learn how to make smart money choices. Bright photos and child-friendly examples make it fun to build financial literacy"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 5-6 Bearport Publishing Company.
Grades K-1 Bearport Publishing Company.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Finance, Personal > Juvenile literature.
Money > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series
- 2 of 2 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Rockville Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.