Earning money / by J. P. Press ; consultant, Beth Gambro.
- ISBN: 9781647479008
- ISBN: 1647479002
- ISBN: 9781647479077
- ISBN: 164747907X
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: Minneapolis : Bearport Publishing, 
- Copyright: ©2022
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
A new toy -- Money matters: have a yard sale.
"Money-we need it to buy everything from candy and toys to veggies and clothing. But before we can spend it, we have to earn it! Develop early money management skills and learn how to earn money. Bright photos and child friendly examples make it fun to build financial literacy"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 5-6 Bearport Publishing Company.
Grades K-1 Bearport Publishing Company.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Money > Juvenile literature.
Work > Juvenile literature.
Finance, Personal > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series
- 2 of 2 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Rockville Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.