Coral's Reef / story by David Lumsdon ; art & coloring by Shiei ; lettering by Nicky Lim ; original concept by Jason DeAngelis.
- ISBN: 9781645059790 (Volume 1)
- ISBN: 1645059790 (Volume 1)
- Physical Description: volumes : chiefly color illustrations ; 23 cm
- Publisher: [California] : Seven Seas Entertainment, -
"Meet Coral, a sweet-natured girl who lives with her parents, kid sister Maki, and pet sea otter in the seaside town of Reef Beach. She's no different than any other teenager--except like all inhabitants of New Lemuria, she's not quite human. Coral is a sea sprite, and when not at school, or helping out in her mom's dress shop, or hanging out with friends, she's out catching waves on her beloved surfboard. But Coral's life is about to turn upside down once dreamy fire ifrit, Nick Inferno, comes to town. How can she not crush on this boy who is literally burning hot?!"--Back cover of Volume 1.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Teenage girls > Comic books, strips, etc.
Beaches > Comic books, strips, etc.
First loves > Comic books, strips, etc.
Friendship > Comic books, strips, etc.
Surfing > Comic books, strips, etc.
Water spirits > Comic books, strips, etc.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Rockville Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.