Eva and the impossible tin can telephone / story by Victoria Roth ; art by Joaquin Carreño Alonso.
- ISBN: 9781948066785
- ISBN: 1948066785
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : chiefly color illustrations ; 29 cm
- Publisher: [Los Angeles, CA] : Lil' Libros , 
- Copyright: ©2023
"After moving from her home country, Eva begins to grow impatient with the time it takes to send and receive letters from her best friend. Her father claims international phone calls are too expensive, yet it feels like an eternity for letters to reach her! Eva soon discovers the magic behind tin can telephones and their infinite conversational abilities. Will she be able to gather enough string for her tin can telephone to reach her best friend, who is thousands of miles away!"--Page  of cover.
Parallel text in English and Spanish.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Immigrant children > Juvenile fiction.
Enfants immigrants > Romans, nouvelles, etc. pour la jeunesse.
Nįos inmigrantes > Novela juvenil.
Libros de láminas.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Rockville Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.